- This is an Online Registration Form for Delhi Public School, Sector 98, Greater Faridabad only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection.
The registration process consists of two steps :
Step 1: Filling the form (fields marked * are mandatory)
Step 2: Registration Fees Payment
Check the eligibility of your child by referring to the below mentioned Age Criteria. If your ward is not eligible according to the Age Criteria,the registration form will not be accepted.
Age Criteria (NURSERY) :
Age Criteria (PREP) :
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scanned Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority.
- Passport Size Photograph of Applicant( With 80% face coverage).
Please check all the details and spellings before submitting the page.
Please note that submission of Registration Form does not guarantee admission to the school.
The cost of Registration Form is INR 250/-. The Registration fee is Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection while filling the Registration form.
On submission of the form,a Registration number will be generated which will be sent to you at your Registered Mobile No. and email Id. Kindly Keep the Registered Number handy for future communication.
In case of any query, kindly write an e-mail at email@example.com
Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.
No change/resubmission will be entertained by the school in case of an incorrect entry.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interaction and Verification process.
Documents (Original) required at the time of Interaction and Verification:
- Photograph of Child
- Original birth certificate issued by municipal corporation
- Immunization/Vaccination of child
- Photograph of Father
- Photograph of Mother
- Aadhaar Card of Parents
- Aadhaar Card of Child (if available)
- Residence Address: At least Two address proofs with respect to any one of the parents i.e. Voter Identity Card /Identity Card/AadhaarCard/Valid Passport/Latest Paid Electricity Bill/Latest Paid Landline telephone bill/Registered Lease Deed/ / Rent Agreement(In case of Rental Accomodation - Min. last 6 Months)
- Original Degrees and Certificates substantiating the qualification of the parents
- In case of Alumni of any school of DPS Society: School Leaving Certificate/Sr.Secondary/Secondary Classes,stating the name of the school
- Single Parent:Valid legal Proof of his/her single status (death certificate/an undertaking of single status/proof of divorce)
- For EWS candidates,an Income Certificate from Govt. of Haryana is required
Please bring one set of self attested photocopies of all the above mentioned documents.
Kindly visit the school website regularly for any updates.
.Please call at School Reception for further details